[Nsi-wg] Immediate/Advance reservation (Re: NSI conf call minutes)

Tomohiro Kudoh t.kudoh at aist.go.jp
Mon Apr 19 03:18:55 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I proposed the guard time scheme since I understood there has been a
consensus of not to use 2PC or reservation confirmation in the WG.
Following such constraints, the guard-time is a simple way to mimic
immediate reservation.

However, according to the discussion of the list and the last call, most
of people do not think it is acceptable, and I think we can re-consider
adoption of 2PC.

So, let me propose another choice of reservation operation as attached.

Tomohiro