[Nsi-wg] Submission / Trust Issues in NSI

Joe Mambretti j-mambretti at northwestern.edu
Tue Apr 13 15:56:55 CDT 2010

Hello:

All of these are important issues and should be addressed as part of
using an NSI. However, in my opinion, all of these issues are out of
scope for the basic definition of the NSI. All IT resources must be
surrounded by various trust domains. However, there are thousand of
activities developing these types of techniques. The basic
architecture should be agnostic about trust techniques used.

Thanks.

At 02:55 PM 4/13/2010, John Vollbrecht wrote:
>Attached is a ppt that describes 4 trust areas in NSI.  It is meant as
>a way to help discussion.  I think some trust discussion should be in
>the eventual document.
>
>John

Joe Mambretti, Director                                           tel
312.503.0735
International Center for Advanced Internet Research   fax 312.503.0745
750 North Lake Shore Drive, Suite 600                            www.icair.org
Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois 60611