[Nsi-wg] updated doc

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Thu Sep 24 16:41:09 CDT 2009

Attached is a updated version of the draft arch rec doc for editing.
I have (I think) included all sections of the strawman.  I need to
edit section 4, and 5.   We need to get section 6 (service plane
interactions) from Joan and Tomohiro - possibly as slides for OGF.

I think this gives enough to decide how to spend time at OGF.

Tomohiro -- if you want to try to put this in google docs we can try
editing that way.  I think that you had to separate pics from the
words to use google docs -- is that right?

I think there are still some concepts that need clarification.  I will
try to comment where I think this is so in the next couple days.  We
should try to talk about structure of the doc and process for work at
OGF - who will be there, if there will be dialin, etc.