[Nsi-wg] call tomorrow 9ET

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Tue Sep 22 13:28:42 CDT 2009

We will have a call tomorrow at 9 ET.   bridge info below

Call: +1-734-615-7474 (Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance)
or +1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only)
Enter access code: 0155180

Tentative agenda

1) OGF meeting review
2) review revised draft recommendation
	- I include a version with this and hope to have an updated version
by end of day today.  The version from later today will be the start
of wg draft that can be edited.  It will be put on the NSI site.  I
think we can create Google docs of each section so multiple people can
edit them easily.  We can talk about this on the call.
3) interaction with NML group at OGF
4) other status