[Nsi-wg] overview section and call info

Joan A. Garcia-Espin joan.antoni.garcia at i2cat.net
Wed Sep 16 06:30:43 CDT 2009

Dear John, all,

I am afraid I won't be able to make today's call.
Here you are my input for "status of other work" section, regarding
NSA Interaction models:
	- Still working on the new version of the slides, should be released
by the end of this week
	- Several look and feel issues being fixed all along
	- Improving "conventions" section
	- Introducing new section: "Allowed Interactions" and drafting
possible calls for each interaction model (per entity)
	- Renewing chain model basing on Tomohiro's slide from last call
	- Other minor/unsorted changes on the way

My best regards,
--
Joan A. Garcia-Espin
CTX, i2CAT Foundation