[Nsi-wg] Issue tracker

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Tue Nov 3 06:49:11 CST 2009

Hello all,

Gridforge has a web-based issue tracking tool which can be used as an issue ticket system.  I have decided to try using this as it should provide easy access for all participants without the usual document version sharing problems.   I have entered the current NSI issue log into the tracker - you can find this here:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/tracker/do/listArtifacts/projects.nsi-wg/tracker.nsi_issues

Tracker has some useful filtering functions for searching by category or open/closed status.  Tracker is open for all to access and editing is available to anyone with an NSI account (email me to be made a member of the NSI gridforge group).

Any feedback on whether this will work for the group would be appreciated.

Guy

Guy  Roberts,  Ph.D

Network Engineering & Planning
DANTE - www.dante.net<http://www.dante.net/>