[Nsi-wg] ietf NETCONF group

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Wed Jun 24 05:06:47 CDT 2009

Hi all,

Is anyone planning to go to ietf in July?   I am interested in the NETCONF working group as this has some similarities with NSI  (both are web service based interfaces for configuring networks).   From reading the RFCs it seems to me that NETCONF describes a method for configuring individual routers/switches rather than generic network based service requests.  It would be interesting to see if there is any opportunity to learn from their experience or even align our work.

If anyone is planning to attend ietf please let me know.

Thanks,
Guy

Guy  Roberts,  Ph.D

Network Engineering & Planning