[Nsi-wg] call tomorrow - 6/24

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Wed Jun 24 04:18:43 CDT 2009

Radek,

Ok, we can start with your work - I would like to understand your pathfinding diagrams.

The reservation, instantiation and cancellation UML diagrams that I created ignore the issue of pathfinding - I would like integrate this.

I may be a little late on the call as I have a meeting beforehand which could over run.

Guy