[Nsi-wg] Call tomorrow - 9ET

Eduard Escalona eescal at essex.ac.uk
Tue Jun 9 11:30:52 CDT 2009

Hi John, all,

unfortunately I'm in the Terena conference and I won't be able to
participate in the call, so I'd move the use-case discussion to next call.

Regarding your multilevel document I think NSI will not do any adaptation,
it's the service provider who should deal with this if needed.

About the topology use-cases what's your purpose for them? Do you want to
include it in any deliverable or it's just for discussion? We should be
careful and consistent, so use-case scenarios should be included in the
use-case deliverable.

Regarding XML, I think first we should describe the workflow and parameters
for an open implementation and then maybe propose a language (XML is just
one option).

Regards,

Eduard

2009/6/9 John Vollbrecht <jrv at internet2.edu>

> Hello all -
>
> We will have a call tomorrow at 9ET.
> Call: +1-734-615-7474 (PSTN CALL-OUT DOES NOT WORK) or +1-866-411-0013
> (toll free US/Canada Only)
> Enter access code: 0155180
>
> We will discuss the OGF meeting In Chapel Hill and do planning for next
> steps for NSI.
>
> Some specific agenda items
>
> 1. Review NSI OGF notes being sent by Guy Roberts
> 2. Review USE cases sent by myself and decide whether to send to NML group
> (see 2 attachments)
> 3. Discuss next steps with architecture document
>        - Introduction sections (pieces from Joe and Jerry, Gigi)
>        - definition of route in request / relation to path finding
>        - environment section
> 4. Discuss starting a deliverable to create XML for Reservation Request
> 5. Consider next steps for Use Cases from applications and services using
> NSI

Eduard Escalona
Senior Research Officer
School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering
University of Essex