[Nsi-wg] NSI - Call Issues

Inder Monga imonga at es.net
Tue Dec 15 12:39:22 CST 2009

John,

Since we are revisiting the naming of the agents again (and again) -

I would like to voice support  for the current terminology of requester and provider agent by providing reference following diagram in the Web Services specifications that supports it. We should not let our experiences with the network/internet service provider color our judgement, as the applications that  we hope will use NSI are familiar and comfortable with the requester/provider standards terminology.

Web Services Architecture

W3C Working Group Note 11 February 2004

:
http://www.w3.org/TR/ws-arch/#gengag