[Nsi-wg] NSA functional components v2.3

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Wed Dec 2 11:31:26 CST 2009

Hi Chin -- I think this is getting very good.  One comment is that
just as you have a topology and path finding module, I think there
should be something similar for the service plane - perhaps an NSA map
- as well as a NSA Lookup.   The NSA map is essentially a service
plane topology.

John

On Dec 2, 2009, at 11:53 AM, Chin Guok wrote:

> Hi Radek, Guy,
>
> I agree with all the comments you guys have brought up.  I'll make
> another
> pass at the document to clarify the points that have been brought
> up.  I'm
> going to be busy potentially for the rest of the week, so you may
> not see
> it till early next week.
>
> - Chin
>
> --On December 2, 2009 4:35:56 PM +0000 Guy Roberts <Guy.Roberts at dante.net
> >
> wrote:
>
>> Radek,
>>
>> Here is my interpretation - see comments in-line.
>>
>> Guy

>>> for the NSI architecture document and is not meant to detail the NSA