[Nsi-wg] call tomorrow

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Tue Dec 1 16:32:37 CST 2009

Attached is a revised set of slides based on comments to the ones I
sent a yesterday.

We will have a call tomorrow at 9 ET

Call infoCall: +1-734-615-7474 (Please use if you do not pay for Long
Distance) or +1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only)
Enter access code: 0155180

Tentative Agenda --  please suggest changes on line or on the call --

we can pick from the following or added suggestions

-overview of slides -- how can they be used to help build the document
- issues from Guy's list

- discuss naming
	agent, actor, provider agent/ actor, requestor agent/actor
	ports, subports, connections, segments, links
	service/control, data/transport planes
  I am thinking we should see if we have consensus on these names.  If
so hopefully it can be fast.  If not I think we should identify where
differences are and take it to email or skype chat

- agent finding description -- going from path finding to authorizing
path segments
This is not really in scope for NSI, but I think we need to talk about
it and how it fits in our Recommendation
I would like to take this to email or skype if necessary as well

- Chin's diagram

- NS provider Actor as service provider
how service provider fits with GMPLS
Also how requestor fits with applications/ middleware