[Nsi-wg] call Wed 9 ET

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Mon Aug 24 16:41:24 CDT 2009

This is a reminder that we will have a call Wed

Call: +1-734-615-7474 (PSTN CALL-OUT DOES NOT WORK) or +1-866-411-0013
(toll free US/Canada Only)
Enter access code: 0155180

tentative agenda

Layer names  -- suggestions -- change Data Plane to Transport Plane as
in ASON, change Control Plane as used in NSI so far to Service Plane,
define Control Plane as signalling actual connections, define
management plane.  I am not sure if there is also an AAA plane and/or
a Policy plane
NS agent  relationships -- Joan, Tomohiro
Context section
Layers and adaptation -- see diagram I sent out last week

suggestions for changes or additions?

I have contacted some folks from Ciena who may be able to help with G.
800 and ASON.  I will update you on that.