[Nsi-wg] pathfinding, SF and G.80x

Victor Reijs (work) victor.reijs at heanet.ie
Mon Aug 10 05:14:26 CDT 2009

Hello Guy,

Guy Roberts wrote:
> I think it is out of the scope of NSI to nominate the pathfinding method used by the Network Service Agents.

Agree, I just wanted to mention it and if we have feedback on the
(un)suitability of G.80x and we think it is unified enough for NSI, we
will mention it to you.

All the best,

Victor

--
The HEAnet National Networking Conference 2009 – 12&13 November
Registration is now open: http://www.heanet.ie/conferences/2009/

Victor Reijs, Network Development Manager
HEAnet Limited, Ireland's Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1
Registered in Ireland, no 275301
tel: +353-1-660 9040  fax: +353-1-660 3666
web: http://www.heanet.ie/