[Nsi-wg] NSI arch - authors call

Joe Mambretti j-mambretti at northwestern.edu
Tue Apr 21 11:45:43 CDT 2009

Hello:

I have a scheduling conflict tomorrow at this time...

Thanks.

At 11:15 AM 4/21/2009, John Vollbrecht wrote:
>There will be a call tomorrow (Wed 4-22) at 9AM ET for authors and
>potential authors of NSI architecture document sections.  The call
>will be to discuss who is able to participate in creating initial
>versions of sections of the document, and how to handle multiple
>versions while the sections are being created and edited.
>
>I encourage anyone who is able to help with this to join the call,
>with specific sections in mind or wanting to help in any way.
>

>Call: +1-734-615-7474 (PSTN CALL-OUT DOES NOT WORK) or +1-866-411-0013
>(toll free US/Canada Only)
>Enter access code: 0155180
>---
>
>Some sections that need an initial version
>
>Naming and modeling
>Topology sharing and Path computation
>Authentication and Trust
>policy
>Negotiation
>environments where NSI is used (tree vs chain is a starting point)
>scheduling and job control
>
>Others might be added
>

>John
>

>John Vollbrecht
>Senior Network Engineer, Internet2
>office 734 352 4960 cell 734 395 7890

Joe Mambretti, Director                                           tel
312.503.0735
International Center for Advanced Internet Research   fax 312.503.0745
750 North Lake Shore Drive, Suite 600                            www.icair.org
Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois 60611