[Nsi-wg] next conf call

Guy Roberts guy.roberts at dante.org.uk
Wed Apr 15 13:18:30 CDT 2009

We will have an shortened conf call next week at the usual time to
assign writer to the NSI architecture document.

If you are interested in contributing to this document, please join in
Wednesday 22nd 9am  Eastern time.  If you are unable to join please send
me an email with your preferred contribution.

Minutes for today's call will be available shortly.

Guy

      **       Guy Roberts, PhD     Network Engineering & Planning
    *    *                          Tel:    +44 (0)1223 371300
   *      *    City House           Direct: +44 (0)1223 371316
   *           126-130 Hills Road   Fax:    +44 (0)1223 371371
  *            Cambridge
  *            CB2 1PQ              E-mail: guy.roberts at dante.org.uk
  D A N T E    United Kingdom       WWW: http://www.dante.net