[Nsi-wg] call notes - Internet2 SMM meeting

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Wed Apr 1 11:03:15 CDT 2009

We had a good call today.  I edited the strawman doc based on comments
as I understood them.

I agreed to put details of NSI ad hoc meeting at Internet2 SMM.  The
meeting is from 4-6 pm Monday April 27 in Washington DC.  The agenda
depends on who will be able to attend.  There is also an ad hoc
meeting to discuss dynamic GOLE earlier Monday afternoon of people are
interested.

Some changes in the attached doc
  - to clarify distinction between connection oriented and IP net.
-  to section describing NS, to make clear that a NS is provided by
Link, Network or set of Links and Nets
- to Functional requirements intro section to descibe additional
services that are part of NS
- to Functional requirements sections to put some notes on what might
be in different sections

Guy, Joe, Tomohiro and others will edit doc.  Tomohiro will add
Reservation section.  Guy will add parameter section.  Joe will send
and edit pass.

I will try to get input from NML folks for the naming section

We will have next call in 2 weeks - April 15.