[Nsi-wg] wrapping up NSI v2.0

John MacAuley macauley at es.net
Wed May 6 12:44:15 EDT 2015

Just a quick status update from me:

Finished my action item of editing the policy document.  My changes are in the document advertised this week.
Been working on the AAI document for the last few days.  Getting close to completing my contributions.  Will send to Guy once I ma done for is Englishifying.
No progress on the NSI topology this week.

John