[Nsi-wg] Overly complex discovery WSDL

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Mon Mar 4 07:06:36 EST 2013

Hi

Just a re-iteration of this issue.

There is also an issue with the current discovery service wrt. URLs and
NSA identity. So far we have discussed as what is need for bootstrapping
is a URL. However the current discovery service allows for several NSAs in
the same service. This means that what is needed for bootstrapping is
actually a URL and an NSA identity. With the suggestion in the previous
email a discovery service (URL) would only represent a single NSA. The
"downside" of this is that it requires a multi-NSA deamon to have multiple
discovery URLs for each NSA. This somewhat also relates to issue of not
having the NSI header in the discovery service (which I think makes
sense).

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at nordu.net>
  Software Developer, NORDUnet