[Nsi-wg] meetings at OGF31

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Wed Jan 12 12:17:42 CST 2011

Hello All,

You will recall that in OGF30 we set ourselves the goal of creating a draft NSI protocol document by OGF31, this work is progressing.   I have scheduled 2 NSI sessions at OGF31 to allow us to report on (and discuss if necessary) the status this draft NSI protocol.

Since many NSI participants would like to attend both OGF31 in March and the APAN/GLIF meeting in February, it has been requested that we come up with a method to reduce the travel to Asia for these European and US participants.

To this end it has been proposed that we hold an interim NSI working meeting at APAN/GLIF, this will provide an opportunity for people unable to attend OGF31 to continue contributing to the progress the NSI protocol.  We will still be holding NSI sessions at OGF31, but these will be more focused on presenting the NSI protocol results to the OGF community.

Please feel free send me any feedback on this proposal.

Regards,
Guy

      **       Guy Roberts, PhD     Network Engineering & Planning
    *    *                          Tel:    +44 (0)1223 371300
   *      *    City House           Direct: +44 (0)1223 371316
   *           126-130 Hills Road   Fax:    +44 (0)1223 371371
  *            Cambridge
  *            CB2 1PQ              E-mail: guy.roberts at dante.net<mailto:guy.roberts at dante.org.uk>
  D A N T E    United Kingdom       WWW:    http://www.dante.net