[Nsi-wg] call tomorrow July 1

Eduard Escalona eescal at essex.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 15:51:32 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm afraid tomorrow I have a workshop and George is away this week. Just a
brief update on the usecase deliverable. We have added some text to the
document and have contacted some of the possible contributors. As soon as we
have a first draft we'll distribute it and open it for comments and
contributions.

Best Regards,

Eduard

2009/6/30 John Vollbrecht <jrv at internet2.edu>

> We will have a call tomorrow at 9 ET.  The call info is
>
> Call: +1-734-615-7474 (PSTN CALL-OUT DOES NOT WORK) or +1-866-411-0013
> (toll free US/Canada Only)
> Enter access code: 0155180
>
> Agenda-
>
> discuss  agenda - add items
> Discuss plans for next OGF-
>        I will send out a couple sections of a proposed document in a couple
> hours which we could use as a discussion start.
> Discuss calls over the summer
> Discuss documents from Radek and Guy sent out last week
> Questions about use cases I sent to NML last week
> Use case status from Eduard and George
>
> suggestions or questions?
>
> John

Eduard Escalona
Senior Research Officer
School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering
University of Essex