[Nsi-wg] topic specific call tomorrow

joan.antoni.garcia at i2cat.net joan.antoni.garcia at i2cat.net
Wed Jun 17 04:27:34 CDT 2009

Dear John, all,

Please find attached a new version of the slides including some
comments from my side. I have also included two new slides (#12 and
#13) describing a daisy-chain-like protocol for requesting a NS over
multi-domain scenario.

Summary of the comments embedded in the slides:
   1. Slide 1: "Communication link provider" == Inter-domain link?
   2. Slide 2: service capabilities are also useful as interface information
   3. Slide 5: "hints on internal connectivity": some examples added
   4 & 5. Slide 6: the way a "route" is described as an object of the
NSI seems to me like forcing explicit routing, and this limits to big
extent interface flexibility. Examples of non-explicit routing
use-cases are given and alternative route description is provided.
   6. Slide 8: refers to comments 4 & 5.

I hope my comments are useful.

My best regards,
--