[Nsi-wg] Today's NSI-WG conf call minutes

Victor Reijs (work) victor.reijs at heanet.ie
Mon Aug 10 04:35:02 CDT 2009

Hello all of you,

I think this is a good standard to look into, indeed. As I and others
are looking at the Stitching Framework, it will be interesting to see
how this standard maps the SF.
Luckily the ideas are quite similar (it is a unified approach and there
is a close 1 to 1 mapping of some the relevant definitions, but there
will be some difference of course and we need see how to map these).

It would be nice to know if we indeed want to go this way of G.80x in
NSI. Ideas?

By the way the Stitching Framework is in G.800 speak: about finding out
what LI (Layer Information) makes sure that the Layer processor function
can function at an interdomain level ('interdomain' is not defined in
G.800 I think, so it is perhaps a specific abstracted 'layer relationship').

All the best,

Victor