[Nsi-wg] NSI arch - authors call

Tomohiro Kudoh t.kudoh at aist.go.jp
Wed Apr 22 04:58:48 CDT 2009

Hello John and all,

I am on a business trip and may be not able to join today's call.
(I will try if environment allows..)

I am almost finishing updating the scheduling part. I will mail it to
the list in this week. If Pascale and Sebastien can merge, it will be
great. (Or if you can send your part first, I will try to merge).

Thanks,

Tomohiro