[Nsi-wg] Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Architecture strawman]

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Fri Apr 10 14:42:58 CDT 2009

Attached is revise strawman doc.  If Joe and Chin and others can edit
it further and send it back to me that would be good.

I would like to discuss it further on Wed at our call.  I suggest that
everyone look at it and if they have edits or suggestions send them to
me or to the list.  I will try to update the doc as soon as possible.

I have been out a lot for the last  week, my father in law died on wed
after a couple weeks of fairly intense events and issues that I have
been mostly supporting my wife with.  The interment will be next
Thursday, so there will be a couple more days then.   That is why I
haven't been more active in dealing with the edits.

I look forward to the discussion next wed.

John

Begin forwarded message:

John Vollbrecht
Senior Network Engineer, Internet2