[Nml-wg] Last+3 NML-base revision

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at surfsara.nl
Wed Jun 12 17:38:09 EDT 2013

Attached is the
very-this-time-for-actually-very-real-now-absolute-last-at-least-we're-almost-sure-now-final-version
of NML-base.

Changes since the "mere" very-last-final-version of last week include:

* All dates are now in basic (compact) format with timestamp.
* Fix URI of schema. It was wrong in one spot. (with a big TODO we
kind-of overlooked).
* Add text about diagrammatic conventions (what do the lines in the
diagram mean).
* Clarify implementedBy relation.
* Update Update bibliography item gfd-urn-ogf-network to gfd.202.
* Fix type -> labeltype attribute of Label & LabelGroup.
* 2 or 3 typos.

Freek