[Nml-wg] Identifiers and Security

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Fri Nov 2 07:52:44 EDT 2012

Hi,

Last call we briefly discussed the issue of the identifiers and their relation to the security section of the schema document.

I've tried to write something for this, and I would appreciate feedback:

Implementers should be aware that the NML descriptions do not provide any guarantee regarding the integrity nor the authenticity. The NML documents also can not provide this for the identifiers contained in the documents. Implementers should use external means of verifying the authenticity of identifiers contained in the documents.

Jeroen.