[Nml-wg] Adaptation between Links

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Thu May 10 08:20:29 EDT 2012

Hi Freek;

I could see the shortcut notation being made available through an
extension (e.g. nml-lazy), but too many options will confuse things.  If
there was the ability to capture the 16 object interaction in 3 objects,
why would you ever waste time encoding it as such?

Thanks;

-jason

On 5/10/12 7:41 AM, thus spake Freek Dijkstra: