[Nml-wg] Outcome of todays discussion at OGF

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Wed Mar 14 10:44:27 EDT 2012

Hello,

We've gone through a list of issues and examples today, and we've boiled things down to about 15 issues that we need to get some resolving on. Some are close to decided, others are still open. We've created issues on the tracker to identify these issues, have focused discussions, and to recored the outcomes of those discussions.

Please have a look at the following at your convenience:

https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6534
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6535
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6536
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6537
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6538
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6539
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6540
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6541
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6542
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6543
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6544
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6545
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6546
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6547
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6548

Don't hesitate to put down your opinion. We can discuss closing issues during the calls in the following weeks.

Jeroen.