[Nml-wg] NSI topology proposal

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Thu Mar 1 10:43:28 EST 2012

Hi guys-

Here are some slides presenting a general concept of how I think we can
a) provide a more comprehensive NSI topology model that provides more
internal structure, and b) gracefully dovetails with existing NML
dataplane constructs.  Look at the constructs and the concept, we can
adjust the syntax appropriately.

I am at the OnVector workshop and present shortly after the call, so I
may not be able to stay on today's call very long.

Thanks!
Jerry