[Nml-wg] OGF 36

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Fri Jul 20 09:15:08 EDT 2012

Hi all,

The call for sessions at OGF 36 in Chicago is open. How many sessions do
we like to have?

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it myself to OGF 36. My wife
is expecting our second baby just two weeks prior to OGF/GLIF, and it is
impossible for me to make a long trip so shortly thereafter. I'm
terrible sorry for the inconvenience, but given the progress last weeks
and the progress in the weeks to come, I very much hope that you will
meet each other, and I will do my best to participate remotely.

Freek