[Nml-wg] [Nsi-wg] STPs in NSI v2.0

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Thu Jul 12 21:27:59 EDT 2012

Do you have a formalized schema defined for the NML namespace we can compile?  I have only ever seen XML snippets.  To help solidify the NSI 2.0 WSDL contract I would like to reference a concrete fixed namespace, otherwise, I will need to leave it open ended and that would lead to compatibility issues.

Thanks,
John.