[Nml-wg] Registration at redmine

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Wed Jul 11 09:08:24 EDT 2012

All,

OGF is moving from GridForge to Redmine for project management.

For now, please keep using GridForge as-is

However, to ease the transition later, it would be useful if you already
register yourself at https://redmine.ogf.org/account/register

In particular, I like to make sure that Martin, Jason, Jeroen, and Roman
have full access rights. Could you let me know your username/id
off-list? (Jason, I already have yours)

While you can use OpenID to log in, it seems that the svn/git repository
module requires you to (also?) set a password in the Redmine system (I
guess that kind of defeats the idea of OpenID...).

Freek