[Nml-wg] Simple example #1

Roman Łapacz romradz at man.poznan.pl
Tue Jul 10 10:51:13 EDT 2012

W dniu 2012-07-10 14:17, Freek Dijkstra pisze:
>>> Links
>>> -----
>>>
>>> You never seem to connect any of the urn:ogf:network:domainx.net:2012:*
>>> identifiers to any of the urn:ogf:network:domainy.net:2012:* identifiers.
>>>
>>> How do you describe that domains X and Y are connected to each other? I
>>> may have overlooked it (If I stare too much at XML and I'm bound to miss
>>> the obvious).
>> I didn't want to use links in this first example. Links will be
>> presented in the next one.
>> This example presents a simple topology that focus only on
>> configurations in network devices. Use of ports and port groups are
>> sufficient for some use cases (an example is the NSI topology)..
> I can think of two ways to related domains together:
> * Using Links between the Nodes in a Topology

I tried to relate domains using Links between Ports but that does not
look good to me (see the attachment). If I have bidirectional ports a
link between does not have to be bidirectional. But to connect them I
use sink/source structure that indicates direction (source->sink). Is
there a solution for that already discussed?

Roman