[Nml-wg] Teleconference Feb 9th

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Thu Feb 2 08:45:51 EST 2012

Hello,

Due to the cancelling of Jan 26th and Joint-Techs last week, I forgot to set a new date for the NML teleconference. I propose that we hold a meeting on Feb 9th at the usual time.
UTC 16:30 = 8:30 Pacific = 11:30 Eastern = 17:30 Amsterdam

I see an increasing outside demand to this group to provide a first draft. Also given the travel limitations of many contributors, I propose that we start doing teleconferences on a weekly basis now, until we finalize the first draft. Any objections?

Jeroen.