[Nml-wg] Relations subsection

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Mon Dec 10 04:13:01 EST 2012

Hi,

I assume you mean the relations section :).

Thanks for the changes, the small diagrams do make things clearer. I have a slight preference not to list the relation names in bold, since they already stand out in the diagram clearly, and bold text only makes it scream out even more.
I think itemizing them with bullets would also help.

I will try to work this week on adding some definitions to the relations that lack them still.

On 10 Dec 2012, at 03:02, Freek Dijkstra <freek.dijkstra at sara.nl> wrote:
> Jeroen, commit 21dcef59 also closes the open artifact on inverse
> multiplexing adaptation functions. I think the existing text was already
> good, but I moved it from a footnote in De-Adaptation to the Adaptation
> description.

Great! Then we've succesfully moved all artifacts from gridforge to redmine.

Besides the relations definitions, there is one issue left that we still have to resolve:

https://redmine.ogf.org/issues/50 – isReference & idRef

I thought we closed this issue, but I don't remember what the exact outcome was now.

Jeroen.