[Nml-wg] Example section (nml-base)

Roman Łapacz romradz at man.poznan.pl
Tue Aug 21 06:36:47 EDT 2012

W dniu 2012-08-17 16:49, Jeroen van der Ham pisze:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the examples!
>
> Only thing that I see is that you wrote "lacatedAt".
>
> Then again, I'm not entirely sure that we need that Relation.

Updated. Now it's implicit. Also I've updated SwitchingService adding
relations (hasInboundPort, hasOutboundPort) to the Node. Previously I
didn't do that because I thought that their presence  in the
SwitchingService element was enough. But now I'm thinking that the
service does not have to include all ports existing in the node so the
contents of SwitchingService and Node may be different (in this example
they are the same).

I've made some changes in two example files which in my opinion could be
used as appendixes in the doc (present nicely how a complete nml
topology file may look like). Please, take a look at them to make sure
everything is OK.

https://forge.ogf.org/svn/repos/nml-examples/201207-groups-and-labels/groups-and-labels.xml

https://forge.ogf.org/svn/repos/nml-examples/201207-compoundlink/serial-compound.xml

Roman