[Nml-wg] Conference Call

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Mon Mar 28 04:58:36 CDT 2011

Jeroen van der Ham wrote:

> After a period of inactivity, and an OGF where NML has no session,

Cees de Laat was kind enough to present an outreach session.

> If I remember correctly, our usual spot was on Thursdays at UTC 16:00 =
> EST 11:00 = 8:00 PDT = 17:00 CET, which hopefully works out again after
> the daylight savings shift.
>
> Unless there are any major objections, I'm setting up a new call on the
> 7th of April.
>
> Agenda for that call is starting to write on the schema document. The
> schema diagram has been fixed now for quite some time without any major
> objections, so I'd like to start writing this finally and hopefully get
> a first draft finished by next OGF.

Agreed.

FYI, I still expect some input from the NMC group (see action items at
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.nmc-wg/wiki/20110303Notes);
Romand and Aaron are working on a design document, which uses concepts
based on NML. Since this is an actual use of NML, I'm personally excited
about it, and hope they can mail to the NML group what they're doing.

For what I understand, the model seems to work for them, so I don't
expect much changes, but it may help for some refinements.

Regards,
Freek