[Nml-wg] Conference Call August 25th

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Mon Aug 22 09:19:55 CDT 2011

Jeroen van der Ham wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> After the OGF and holidays I'd like to get the NML calls going again.
>
> Let's setup a conference call on August 26th at the usual time and place:
> UTC 15:00 = 8:00 PDT = EDT 11:00 = 17:00 CEST.
>
> Call: +1-734-615-7474 (Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance)
> or +1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only)
> Enter access code: 0186145
>

> Agenda for the call:
> - discuss the outcome of the OGF32
> - draw up a plan for finishing the NML schema document
> - plans for OGF33
> - Discuss chameleon namespaces, XML syntax.

Hi Jeroen,

That would be useful, but I have a prior appointment on Thursday (and I
can not yet predict what time I'll be back)

Would it be useful to have a call tomorrow, Tue 23 Aug, same time?

By the way, there are still two distinct open issues with the namespace:
- may a message contain multiple namespaces?
- do we want the message to be validatable, and if so, what is the best
syntax that also adheres to the other requirements.

Freek