[Nml-wg] Session notes for NML

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Tue Aug 16 08:45:19 CDT 2011

Hi Freek/All;

On 8/16/11 6:09 AM, thus spake Freek Dijkstra:
> Hi Jason,
>
> I was re-reading our mail, and I don't recall what you meant with the
> following comment:
>
>> On 7/16/11 4:13 PM, thus spake Freek Dijkstra:
> [...]
>
>>> * The ordered list on itself is not enclosed in it's own XML tag (like
>>> <nml:list>), the elements are direct subelements of the parent
>>> <relation>   tag.
>>
>> It was discussed to modify the existing UML diagram to allow multiple
>> entities in a relationship in accordance with this topic.

Someone, I believe it was Jeroen but I could be wrong, noted that the
UML diagrams only allowed a single item in a relationship.  Since many
of our latest examples and thoughts revolved around being able to relate
multiple items, I proposed that the UML diagram be altered to account
for this.

Thanks;

-jason