[Nml-wg] Network laydowns

Connah Jessica J JJCONNAH at mail.dstl.gov.uk
Wed Aug 3 08:53:32 CDT 2011

Hi,

I am currently working on a project looking at capturing networks in a tool agnostic way so that we can then easily migrate the networks onto different tools.  I am interested in the outputs of your working group and what you decided was the best way to tackle this problem.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Jessica Connah
Future Network Systems
Information Management Department
Tel: +44(0)1980 65 8238
Email: jjconnah at mail.dstl.gov.uk

Rm 202, Building 5
Dstl Porton Down
Salisbury, SP4 0JQ

"This e-mail and any attachment(s) is intended for the recipient only.   Its unauthorised use,
disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.  Communications with Dstl are monitored and/or
recorded for system efficiency and other lawful purposes, including business intelligence, business
metrics and training.  Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect Dstl policy."

"If you are not the intended recipient, please remove it from your system and notify the author of
the email and centralenq at dstl.gov.uk"