[Nml-wg] Conference Call

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Thu Apr 7 16:33:00 CDT 2011

Peoples,

I was just cleaning up my draft NML XSD that I started on the flight to the Hong Kong when I ran into a slight problem.  I had a few XML instance documents created by the group that I have been using to build the XSD, but unfortunately, they all seem to be a bit different in layout.  Is there a specific XML document that is the update example?  At the moment I have model.xml, serial_compound.xml, and segment-descriptor.xml.

Thank you for the pointer.  Once I get the correct version I will finish this off and send it to Jeroen.

John.