[Nml-wg] NDL Information

Jordi Jofre jordi.jofre at i2cat.net
Mon May 3 06:03:41 CDT 2010

Good morning,

We belong to i2CAT Foundation. We are currently working in GEANT3 project.

We are studying some Network Topology Description protocols, one of them
is NDL.  The aim of our work is to compare some Network Topology
Description protocols with the one that we are using in our tool
AutoBAHN (Automated Bandwidth Allocation across Heterogeneous Networks)
and obtain some conclusions of how to improve it.

We are mainly interested in NDL Topology and Domain Schemas. We had a
look in the UML diagram file, but we noticed that you define some
entities but those entities has no attributes. For our work, will be
very helpful to know the attributes of each class. Could be any
possibility that you can provide us this information?

Furthermore, we would like to now which is the current state of the
project if that is possible

Thanks in advance.

--

Jordi Jofre Ponsati
i2CAT Foundation / Network Technologies Cluster (CTX)