[Nml-wg] Topology Model and Pathfinding

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Wed Feb 10 14:41:48 CST 2010

Hi Jeroen --

thanks  for including NML-- I think we should also include NSI, but I
think for the short term the folks that are most interested are also
in NML.

I added to your pics and included below.  Your bottom picture is
correct (second in the revised doc). The top picture has a link
outside a network which doesn't fit my model, but I think is the way
you think about it.    I add a third pic to show that a network might
terminate at the end of a link.

What do you think?

John