[Nml-wg] Conference call tomorrow

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Wed Sep 9 19:00:56 CDT 2009

On tomorrow's call

As I will not be able to join the call, I do appreciate some notes.
(Especially on transitional link; I still don't understand what it is).

Jeroen van der Ham wrote:

>> - Update of the schema document status
>> - Status of Deliverable #1 and namespace request

Richard Hughes-Jones was so kind to review it (although it was already
reviewed by Franco Travostino earlier this year). He is willing to take
it to the steering committee, and has requested a GFD number.
Unfortunately, he did not have the notes with him, but they were minor
but good. I will contact him after my holiday to incorporate them in the
text.
There has been no progress on the namespace request.

>> - Transitional Link

Regards,
Freek