[Nml-wg] OGF 27 agenda + details

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Thu Oct 1 01:55:45 CDT 2009

Paola Grosso wrote:
> 1) OGF27
>
> 3 sessions requested. Currently on Tues. and Wed. morning. There is an
> outstanding request to  move these sessions to the afternoon, so that
> NSI can be held in the morning.
> The last two sessions will focus on the _service_ and _adaptation_
> elements in the schema.

Joel Replonge reported yesterday that the deadline for the printed
agenda is this morning, so I put in the following agenda:

1. http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=1750
The first session will contain status update presentations, as well as
interaction with the NSI-WG. It is expected that the NSI-WG sessions
earlier today will yield input for the NML-WG, and that will be
discussed in this session.

2. http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=1779
This second session will discuss the semantics and schema representation
of the "adaptation" concept.

3. http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=1780
This third and final session will discuss the semantics and schema
representation of the "service" concept.

The online agendas contain a link to the latest version of the
deliverable document. If you have not done so, please print it and read
it on your way to the OGF.

I like to call on input for these sessions.

Jeroen, could you give an update presentation on the schema? In
particular changes since last OGF.

Everyone else, I like to start the 2nd and 3rd sessions with max. 3
proposal presentation for a definition and schema representation of
"adaptation" and "service". Each presentation max. 8 minutes.

Ideally, we have 3 sets of proposals and have an hour to discuss them.

I don't expect 3 clearly outlined proposals, so even if you have a
general idea and are willing to make a drawing at the white board on the
spot, I very much welcome you on stage.

Finally, if make sure to upload any meeting material you have or create
(presentations, notes) to the gridforge website:
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.nml-wg/docman.root.meeting_materials.ogf_27_banff
Of course, you can always mail your presentation to me or Martin as well.

Regards,
Freek