[Nml-wg] Use cases

Freek Dijkstra fdijkstr at science.uva.nl
Tue May 26 15:47:21 CDT 2009

I volunteered (was coerced into) writing some use cases for deliverable
#2. One reason I liked to do that was because I wanted to check if our
schema can actually be used.

Attached is the list of use cases I actually made during the previous
OGF but never sent out.

Jason and Jeff asked me about it, so here it is.

If you are interested in a particular use case, make it yours, and check
if the schema as we have can support the use case. If not, propose a
change to Jeroen van der Ham (the document editor) or to the group on
this list.

Regards,
Freek