[Nml-wg] Topics to discuss at OGF 25

Freek Dijkstra fdijkstr at science.uva.nl
Thu Feb 12 02:43:26 CST 2009

Hi all,

I propose to discuss the following issues at the next OGF:
- naming. Thus what terminology should we use? "port" or "interface",
"topology" or "network". We mostly decided on this ("port", "topology"),
but the NSI-WG asked for input (they now use "termination point" for and
endpoint), and I prefer to use the same terms. So we can give them some
feedback.
- schema. Jeroen uploaded a recent version to the Gridforge website. We
need to see if we got everything for the second deliverable (single
layer schema), and who is willing to put this in a document.
- identifiers. We discussed this in length. There are still
disagreements, so let's see if we can nevertheless agree on how to move
forward and don't let those differences hinder the process.

(furthermore, there are some minor agenda items such as deliverable #1,
but I'm sure the co-chairs will already put that on the agenda.)

Regards,
Freek