[Nml-wg] Definitions of Topology, Domain and Network

Inder Monga imonga at es.net
Tue Dec 15 08:39:10 CST 2009

I am wondering if it is possible to combine two definitions to come up with what you would like to see
"If we had the concept of a "connected subgraph" of a domain or

>> topology, that might help with things.. "

for example:
Domain Topology = connected subgraph of network elements within a domain.
Physical Topology = connected subgraph defining the physical connections between the network elements

Inder