[Nml-wg] Conf call (July 30) meeting notes

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Tue Aug 11 11:18:35 CDT 2009

Jeroen van der Ham wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've not heard any complaints so far, and most people that I've
> contacted are available on that Friday. So we move this conference call
> to Friday August 14th 10am Eastern.

*Note to all* we will need to use a different number for this call:

Starting Time: Aug 14, 2009 at 10:00 AM, US/Eastern
Duration: 1:00

To join both the web and audio conference (recommended), click here:
https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0153526
If you only want to participate in the audio conference, you may dial in
with the following numbers:
Call: +1-734-615-7474 (PSTN CALL-OUT DOES NOT WORK) or +1-866-411-0013
(toll free US/Canada Only)
Enter access code: 0153526

Thanks;

-jason